Conventional Silk Fabric
Please note: We will fill fabric orders before Nov. 26, 2012 and after March 22, 2013.
Natural dyes are used to colour these handwoven silk fabrics. Barks, berries, leaves, coconut, insect resin and even mud are used to celebrate the colours that only nature can offer. For details and prices, click on each fabric.
- Butterfly Posies - 9.CPA.4S2 - width: 100 cm (39.4 in), available: 1.85 m (2.0 yds)
- Champagne Posies - 10.CPA.4S12 - width: 93 cm (36 in), available: 8.0 m (8.75 yds)
- Frosted Grape Twist - 9.CPA.4S4 - width: 100 cm (39.4 in), available: 2.75 m (3 yds)
- Frosted Raspberry - 10.CPA.4S6 - width: 100 cm (39.4 in), available: 2.0 m (2.2 yds)
- Frosted Rose - 10.CPA.4S7 - width: 100 cm (39.4 in), available: 4.9 m (5.36 yds)